Thursday, October 8, 2020

Critique Week

 This week I have spent preparing for my BFA critique. I've been attempting to photograph the work I am making as it would be used in its environment. I have figured out that I want to make functional objects because I want people to be able to consistently use art in their daily lives, and that I want to design a line of handmade products. These products would be artwork that can be used in the home, like dinnerware, or printed products such as folders, notebooks, and other stationary.

During my critique I hope to receive feedback on the level of success of my patterns and whether or not my prints are cohesive with my ceramic work, because one of my goals now is to create a website for my product line and to design enough products by the holidays to have the start of a brand.








No comments:

Post a Comment